ORANGE PARK, FL
- Kendale constructed a 25,000-sq-ft, ground-up distribution, office and retail facility, including associated sitework.
- Features include a specialty facade system and lighting, Metl-Span insulated panels over pre-engineered steel structure, access control, and extensive fire protection systems.
- The project was completed in nine months, despite the impact of a hurricane during the process
- Assisted owner in due diligence and selection of potential project sites, informing them of pros and cons of each site for the best outcome.
- Unique and creative use of pre-engineered systems allowed for attractive and efficient construction at a low cost.